barry m bourjois

High Street Make Up Favourites

08:00Unknown


I am a massive fan of all things make up and a lot of high street brands are in my collection. Mainly because they're affordable and you can always find a dupe for a high end brand on the high street. Which totally counts as a bargain, right? Anyway I often get asked what products I like and which brands I like, but honestly while I like some brands more than others I often use one or two products from lots of different brands. So here is my favourite product from a few of the high street brands.

Revlon - Colorburst Lipbutter 


I love the colorburst lipbutters because I find them so moisturising while still giving you a nice lip colour especially during the colder months when your lips get chapped easily. I used mine to the point of no return recently and will definitely be repurchasing. It's a product I always come back to.

Price: £ 7.99

You can buy it here!




Rimmel - Kate Moss Lipsticks

 I love these Lipsticks they have a great colour payoff and last a pretty long time, although they do fade when you eat or drink that's to be expected really. Another bonus is that they taste great and they're pretty affordable. 

Price: £5.49

You can buy it here!





Barry M - Nail Varnish

I'm pretty sure they're famous for their varnishes. There's a reason for it, they're great. They are cheap and they do a huge variety of colours. Yes they will chip but I find they chip just as much as any other nail varnish I've ever used.

Price: £2.99

You can buy it here!






Bourjois - Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

I hardly ever wear bronzer for the reason that I'm pale but during the summer I loved wearing this bronzer. Especially because it has small flecks of glitter which make contouring much more effective and give a beautiful glow.

Price: £7.99

You can buy it here!






Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer

This concealer seems to last forever, well about 8 hours I'd say. I use it all the time. In fact I always carry two shades so that I can use them to contour more effectively. I always use a slightly lighter shade under my eyes and a matching shade on the rest of my face.

Price: £3.99

You can buy it here!









No. 7 - Extravagant Volume Mascara

Ok, I can't go on enough about this mascara. I love it. It makes my eyelashes look incredible (if I do say so myself) and I absolutely can't get enough of it. I haven't used a mascara as good as this ever.

Price: £12.00

You can buy it here!












Sleek -  Face Contour Kit

I use the highlighter from this kit all the time, I've actually hit pan on it. The blush is great for the winter months and has beautiful flecks on gold in it. Sleek actually does blush amazingly well. I find that if you need to contour this is probably your best bet. Even if you use the powders on separate occasions, it's handy to have them all in one place. 

Price: £9.99

You can buy it here! 



Soap & Glory - Supercat Eyeliner Pen

This is pretty much the easiest way to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner. It comes out almost black. I do honestly prefer eyeko, but this comes in a very close second and at half the price seems worth it. Very worth it. 

Price: £6.00

You can buy it here!












Eyes Lips, Face - Studio Make Up Mist & Set

I really can't fault this product. It is the most amazing, life saving product. I have used it for over a year and honestly when you have an all day event or you know you'll be out all day this makes your make up stay. The whole day. I have actually been to a wedding where I put my make up on at 8am and then come home at 1am run out of make up wipes and woken up with my make up still perfect. That's how long it lasts. Literally for 24 hours. The bottle is fairly small but it's so cheap so you can't beat that really.

Price: £3.95

You can buy it here!





MUA - Eyeshadow Palettes

MUA does a whole lot of products for a very low price. Which is perfect if you're running out of money, don't want to pay a whole lot of money for new eyeshadow especially if you'll only use it once or if you're just starting out in make up and just need something to practice with. They also do two very good dupes of the Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes by Urban Decay.

Price: £4.00

You can buy it here!


Let me know if you agree and what your favourite products are! 

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form