barry m Chanel

What I Packed || Travel Make Up Bag

18:00Unknown


I recently went away and by recently I mean we drove back yesterday, hence why I didn't post on Friday I was in the land of no signal (*insert crying face emoji here*) I'm going to talk about how I plan and pack my clothes on Friday so look forward to that! 

So for travel I took my usual base ; Collection Concealer, Wake Me Up Concealer, Stay Perfect Foundation, and  Sleek face form in light. 

Then I took my current nail varnish which was Lychee by Barry M (I'm obsessed).

As well as a L'Oreal SuperLiner for my cateye which I wore every single day (not even sorry) and No.7 Extreme Volume Mascara.

I took three lip products with me, A Red - Chanel Rouge Allure in 104, A Pink - YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 17 Rose Dahlia and, A Nude - MAC Pure Zen. 

I pretty much only wore the YSL because they are my new lipstick love. Those lipsticks are so moisturizing and generally amazing.  

Finally I took three make up brushes; two from my Real Techniques Core Collection, the buffing brush and the contour brush. I used the buffing brush for foundation and concealer, and the contour for my blusher. Then I used an angled brush from bundle monster. 

I also took some tweezers because they're always handy to have and a couple of cotton buds for correcting mistakes.
General look I was rocking. Ha.

Let me know what you pack.

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form