Chanel featured

My Favourite Look || FOTD

18:00Unknown

I'm a lover of red lipstick. It's actually my favourite kind of make up, I own quite a lot of red lipsticks and actually I got bought 5 from 5 different people on my birthday a couple of years ago which says a lot. 


So yesterday I did this make up look and in my opinion I looked great (ha). Much better in real life than on camera (isn't that always the way). I love this look, it makes me feel very 50's pin up and instantly more glamorous and confident. Let's face it who doesn't want to feel more confident? Roll on the red lips.


The Products

Face: 

 Match Perfection Foundation || Rimmel London || 100 || £6.99 (x)
Lasting Perfection Concealer || Collection || Fair || £4.19  (x)
Colour Corrector || Max Factor || Yellow || £8.99 (x)
Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder || Bourjois || 52 || £7.99 (x)
Face Form Blusher || Sleek || Light || £9.99 (x)

Eyes:

Pearl Eyeshadow || MUA || 12 || £1 (x
In the outer corner of the eye and smudged inwards lightly.
Exaggerate Eyeliner || Rimmel London || Black || £5.29 (x)
Thin winged line.
Rollerlash Mascara || Benefit || Black || £19.50 (x)




Lips:

Rouge Allure Lipstick || Chanel || Passion || £26 (x)
Exaggerate Lip Liner || Rimmel London || Red ||  £3.99 (x)



Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. lovely look! I love how you combine drugstore and high street fashion brands :)

    xx
    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love both drugstore and high end! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so lovely! I love Rimmel Match Perfection and Roller Lash, they're my favourites!x

    http://www.ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rollerlash continues to impress me. Thank you for sending over your link in the Twitter chat x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it, but I'm not sure it's the best atm. You're welcome x

      Delete

Contact Form