Beauty featured

Would You Rather? || Beauty Edition

18:00Unknown

I'm a terrible blogger for missing Friday's post and I'm very very sorry. I have no excuse other than I was busy, which is really no excuse at all! Please forgive me? 


So I spotted this a while ago and I've been saving it for a rainy day (metaphorically speaking.) So here is that rainy day. A Beauty style would you rather! If you're reading this, feel free to do this too! I'd love to see your responses, so link me the posts! 


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

How messy is messy? I suppose I'd go for nice hair and no make up actually because if your hair looks really amazing I feel like less make up is better anyway. Right? Where as if your hair looks dreadful thats very noticeable. 

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Eyelashes fall out. My eyebrows are on point. Also I could wear fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows would look horrific.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora there are a lot more options of brands, although I'd have to order everything online. sigh. But still, Sephora. I don't buy enough from MAC to fully survive only on MAC.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?

perm. I reckon I could rock that.... Haha no one can rock a perm, but hey in my head I'm looking great.
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Blush definitely. It's more likely to wear off without too much issue
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts oh yeah. I have no bum anyway so what the hell.
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Tan lines, you can have a good laugh about those and there's bound to be a story, you can tell that for years. People actually acknowledge your existence with dodgy tan lines. 
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Hair colour. it's easier to fix. AND there is also an awkward story there. 
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. Youtube is too multi-purpose. Like what if I need to know how to do something and there's only a video on youtube about it!? Can't find that on twitter. I can follow the news elsewhere. 
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 



Brushes. Easily, using fingers is pretty easy to do and hey you'd save money that way right? Mascara on the other hand, that'd be disastrous! 

What are your answers? Are they different to mine? Let me know! 

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form