featured FOTD

5 Product Face || FOTD

18:00Unknown

Ok so I won't lie, the other day I just really liked my outfit and hair, so I thought I'd share it with you. I don't have any idea how my hair went like it did but you know I was down with that. Ha. 


I was especially loving this look because it was pretty low key and minimal in terms of the products I used. In fact it was only 5 products. Winning all round. 

Face: Wake Me Up Concealer || Rimmel || 010 || (X)
Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder || Bourjois || 52 || (X)

Eyes: Roller Lash || Benefit || Black || (X)
Exaggerate Eyeliner || Rimmel || Black || (X)

Lips: Rouge Pur Couture || YSL  ||  04 || (X) (What else would I be wearing, really?) 


I used a buffing brush on my concealer and a powder brush for my bronze just on my nose, and cheeks. I especially loved this look because it gave me that slight sun kiss whilst also being light-weight in the hot weather. 


I hope you like the look as much as I do! 

Annie Rose XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post!Love your blog,it's very pretty!
    xoxo antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This make up look is so pretty!! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form