Beauty Favourites

June Favourites || Beauty and a Book

18:00Unknown

It's the end of June. Firstly how did that happen!? I can't believe its summer already and we're nearly half way through. The nights are already starting to draw back in. Seriously? When. Did. That. Happen!?


Anyway on with the products that I've been loving throughout the lovely month of June. 


YSL Rouge Couture Lipsticks (X) - Of-course these my are my staple. I love both these colours and especially for the lovely weather that we are having in the UK. They're in the colours 04 and 17 as usual both beautiful tones of pink. 

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Varnish (X) - This is in the colour Apricot Nectar and is a beautiful orange colour that I think if perfect for summer. I'm loving it and I've had so many compliments on my nails while wearing this colour. It also smells great when you paint your nails, bonus compared to the smell normally. 

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (X) - I bought this on the recommendation of so many people and I'm so glad I did. I started it, read a couple of pages and put it down. Then I picked it back up a few days later one afternoon and finished it in four hours without really noticing. It's a great read. Especially for summer. Warning: It'll probably mess with your head when you finish it. Like all good books should.

Percy & Reed Flawless Finishing Polish (X) - I got this a while ago, and I bring it out a lot, but especially in the summer. Whenever I curl my hair I bring this product out because it's moisturising but more importantly it makes my hair smoother and look great. What more do you want?

Prada Candy Florale (X) - I decided to change up my perfume for summer and received this sample a while ago. A decent sized sample that you can actually use more than once, not in a stupid bottle. Horray for that. Perfect for holidays to start. Anyway, I have been absolutely loving this scent for the summer time, it's so fresh and different from my other perfumes. 

That's it for my June favourites this month! What have you been loving? Let me know! 

Annie Rose XOXO




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ahh YSL lipsticks just look so beautiful - I NEED to get my hands on one! I read We Were Liars the other month and I can't decide what I thought. I really enjoyed it but was just like 'wtf' by the end of it haha but it had me gripped so I guess that's always a good thing! Great post lovely :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I adore them! They're so pretty! Haha I enjoyed it but it took a while to wrap my brain around. Thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read We Were Liars but it's on my TBR! It's great to hear that its so good!! Really nice post!!

    I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award
    http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2015/07/creative-blogger-awaard.htm

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form