Day Out fashion friday

Girls Day Out || Shopping & Dinner

18:00Unknown

 I spent the day with my mum on Saturday doing girly things, laughing and generally having a nice time and I wanted to share a few pictures from the day and what I bought (ish.) 

We went shopping to John Lewis round all the beauty counters which is one of my favourite things to do, I can't show you what we bought from Jo Malone because they're birthday presents mostly. But I also bought another YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 16 Rouge Roxane (x) which I'm in love with again. I want all the colours of this lipstick. Anyone who wants to gift me that and the Charlotte Tilbury collection would have my eternal love just saying. 



 I had a delicious dish of Gnocchi in a beautifully decorated restaurant. Literally look at that archway can we just talk about how I want one of those in my house. 

My shirt is from H&M, my sunglasses are from Primark and my lipstick is YSL. 

Annie Rose XOXO






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form