Caviar Facial Serum featured

Wild Caviar Facial Serum || Review

18:00Unknown

A while ago Cougar by Paula Dunne were kind enough to send me a sample of their Wild Caviar Facial Serum for review, which you can get here (x). It came in a beautiful packaging which instantly made me love the product because let's not lie presentation is everything. 


So I have used this serum nearly every single day since I received and I have to say I love it. It smells great which to me is important considering it's going on my face and makes me want to actually use the product.  

I'm a great believer in looking after your skin and a massive part of that is moisturising in some form. I have loved this product so far, it goes onto your skin so smoothly with such a small amount which means that it goes a ridiculously long way. 

My skin is definitely better now I'm using it, it's much softer and smoother which I am very happy about! The only snag for me is that it's £49.99 however considering how long it's lasted me I think it's actually a worthwhile price. 



Have you tried it or any other Serum's? Let me know!

Annie Rose XOXO





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form