featured Make Up Bag

Everyday Make Up Bag || Summer Edition

18:00Unknown



So I love to see what everyone else has in their make up bags because I find make up fascinating and I also like to steal other peoples ideas. Today I thought I'd give you all an insight into what I have been wearing everyday and what I currently have in my everyday make up bag. Enjoy. 




1. PS Love... Lip Pencil - Primark 
2. Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Black - Rimmel 
3. Lip brush - Bundle Monster
4. Clear Complexion - Rimmel 
5.  Trio Blush, Bronze and Highlight - Sleek
6. Chocolate Bronze - Bourjois
7. Compact Mirror
8. Roller Lash Mascara - Benefit
9 & 10.  Rouge Couture in 04 and 17 - YSL
11. Wake Me Up Concealer - Rimmel
12. CC Colour Corrector - MaxFactor
13. Exaggerate Liquid Liner - Rimmel
14 & 15.  Contour and Buffing Brush - Real Techniques

I am absolutely loving my make up bag at the moment because I feel its pretty low key for me. I'm especially loving my lipstick and mascara. 

Let me know what you're loving! 

Annie Rose XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form