fashion friday featured

Dinner Celebration || OOTD

18:00Unknown

Last week I went out for dinner with my family to celebrate a birthday. So naturally this is a perfect opportunity to show you what I wore. Mainly because I'm totally loving this outfit at the moment. 



 I felt like this was a perfect summer day outfit especially in England where the wind can make it a lot colder than it actually is! Although I did start to over-heat slightly in this. Ha. 



Jacket: Newlook (so old it makes your grandmother look young. (alright not quite))

Blouse: Primark

Jeggings: Marks and Spencer (x)

Shoes: Graceland. 

Phone Case: Amazon.co.uk (x - it's similar)


I absolutely love nude pumps so this was a great excuse for me to get them out and I'm loving wearing white jeggings for summer.

Annie Rose XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form