featured List

Make Up Shopping List

18:00Unknown


Firstly sorry I didn't post last week, there's been a lot of things going on in my house which has meant my concentration has been elsewhere.

This is the haul before the actual haul if you like. These are pretty much my favourite posts to do, The things I'm planning on buying in the near future. So here we go. 



Garnier


  • Skin Naturals BB Cream Skin Perfector Eye Roll-On in Light - £6.99 (x)  

This was on the recommendation of Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeUp. I have horrid dark circles, which I am forever trying to eliminate in the best way. So this is something new to try.

Rimmel

  • Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner - Black - £3.99 (x)
  • Exaggerate Eye Liner - Black - £5.29 (x)
  • Match Perfect Foundation - 100 or 101 - £6.99 (x
I need new eyeliners. Well I think I do anyway, so I'm buying both liquid and kohl. (I'm obsessed with Audrey Hepburn at the moment!)  I also hate the texture of my  MaxFactor foundation so I'm trying this one out. 



Sighh Designs


  • Fontastic Make Up Bag - £16 (x)
I love all the Sighh Designs products, I think the owner Polly is so talented! I have been lusting over this make up bag for ages and I mean ages. So I think I might treat myself. 


What are you treating yourself to?

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form