featured haul

MaxFactor Make Up Haul

18:00Unknown

So boots was having a 3 for 2 thing on MaxFactor cosmetics (which is still going on by the way) and I needed a new mascara so naturally I came out with three things instead of just one. 



Glamour Extensions Mascara £10.99 (x)

Firstly I decided to test out their newest mascara. Which I have to say I'm really loving. Especially when I use it without any form of eyeliner or eyeshadow as it really makes my lashes defined. The wand is a cone shape which really gives the lashes a lot of length in the right places. So this one I am definitely a fan of. It claims to be 3 in 1 extending, volumising and intensifing the lashes and I have to say that for me it does do just that.


Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation £12.99(x) in Light Ivory 

In keeping with the three in one theme, I picked up a new foundation because my Bourjois can sometimes be a little too dark for me. It's in the lightest shade and I find it to be a pretty good match. However I find it has a powdery texture to it which I really hate. It seems to form into powder as it dries which just seems like a terrible thing to me. It claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation. I'd say it's long lasting and a fairly good foundation minus powdery-ness. But I still need a concealer for my dark circles. It's more 2 in 1 if you ask me. 

Colour Corrector Sticks £8.99 (x) in Yellow

I have terrible under eye circles. People always tell me I look ill or worn out if I have no make up because of my dark circles, which is just great. What bothers me most though is that towards the end of the day they come back under a normal concealer which means I have to re-apply (very annoying.) However this product is magic, I'm in love. I went to London the other day and was out for about 8 hours and you still couldn't see my circles when I got home! It also doubles as a bit of a highlight. This is by far my new favourite product! <3 

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form