Chelsea Boots featured

Country Walking & Antiquing || OOTD

18:00Unknown

So on Saturday I went on a long walk with one of my best friends which ended in Antiquing, lunch out and two new rings. We both needed to chill out so we took a walk into the next village over and spent the afternoon talking and shopping and eating. I had a really great time in case you were wondering.

This outfit is double denim, something I've never done before and have suddenly fallen in love with. Along with the jacket which I borrowed from my mother (a lot.)



So the outfit:

Sunglasses - Primark
Jacket - Levi's, Vintage
Long-sleeve top - ASOS
Bag - Accessorise
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Jewellery - Family rings, Pandora and an antique shop
Socks - Topshop



Seeing as the weather has been beautiful this week a walk was definitely needed. As was the quick sit down at a really cute pond that we found which happened to be an excellent spot to take photos in. (See below. Pretty right?) Anyway, I really loved this outfit. Made me feel very 90's. 



Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form