Everyday MakeUp Make Up Monday

I ♥ Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette Look || Make Up Revolution

18:00Unknown

I'm back! How fun for you and me! To start things off I'm starting back with a make up look that I've worn a couple of times over the easter break and especially during the warmer weather. I'm really loving the Make Up Rev eyeshadows especially for giving off a more purple toned eye look.



The look we're going for is the one above, a pink/purple-ish light smokey eye. 



Start with the heart shape colour across the lid, putting the circle colour in the middle of the lid towards the end and finally pushing the star into the crease and working it out. Finally adding a layer of mascara. 

I love this look because it's a different take on my usual light smokey eye whilst also adding a subtle pop of colour. I used my Urban Decay Naked 3 brush for this look just because it has a fluffy end for blending and a straight end for normal shadow application. 

What looks have you been loving?

Annie Rose XOXO




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form