fashion friday Forever 21

The Perfect LBD's for Christmas

18:37Unknown

Little Black dresses are everyone's best friend. If you find the right one, anyway. I love a little black dress. They go with pretty much anything. I wear them a lot when I go out if it's an evening do mainly because it's an excuse to buy different handbags and shoes.

I've picked out four of my favourite dresses from this seasons high street. So let's get into this.

Forever 21 - Sequin Fit and Flare Dress £29.00 (X)






I love this dress, especially if you have a great cleavage this is a great take on the LBD. 

I love the glitter top half and the flare of the skirt. Although you'll probably need to tape your cleavage as you can't wear a bra if you look at the back of the dress.

I especially love the glitter top for Christmas time, totally gorgeous. I'd match this dress with a pair of glittery heels and a black clutch. 












New Look - AX Paris Bodycon Dress £30.00 (X)





This dress is perfect if  you have an hourglass figure or especially if you have bigger hips. It emphasises your cleavage in the right way.

I think it'd be great if you want to spend a lot on shoes and a bag especially, and make the most of your LBD. This dress is a classic in my opinion and as long as you stay the same size it's going to last you a long time.













TOPSHOP - Crystal Choker Bodycon Dress £48.00 (X)

 I love the collar of this dress. The detail of it is really eye catching. It's quite a straight shape which I love. It reminds me of the 60's.

 This would be perfect with a pair of silver shoes and especially if you haven't got a lot of cleavage. Another bonus is that this would look great with a pair of flats in the day time.

However I would be a bit wary of the length on this dress as I find this style always comes up really short.











TOPSHOP - Cross Back Plunge £29.00 (X)


This dress is probably my favourite of the dresses. I love the look of the material and the plunging neckline. As well as the open back. I'm all for that this year.

I think it's a perfect little slinky number for impressing someone. Especially with a killer pair of heels and a gorgeous lipstick.













These are my picks! What do you think? 

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form