December Make Up Bag

December Make Up Bag

18:00Unknown

As I said in a previous post (X) I love having a peek in other people's make up bags and having a look at what they're loving this month or just in general. I'm nosy like that. So this is what's in my December Make Up Bag for all things, at home or travel. (I like to be prepared.)



I've kept it fairly simple with my usual base products, foundation, blush, highlight and concealer (they can be found in most of my make up posts.) I don't use bronzer in winter, because A). I'm naturally extremely pale and it looks weird most of the year and B). Bronzer looks bizarre in winter in my opinion.




For lip products I've got my trusty Burt's Bees because moisture is necessary and these are so long lasting. I also keep a bright red (Chanel) and darker red (Rimmel) as well as a nude.

For eyes I've been keeping to just my Naked 2 palette. I think it pretty much covers all my shadow needs for the festive season this year. As well as my trusty SuperCat liner and Topshop Kohl pencil.  I've been loving the Volume 1 Seconde mascara from Bourjois as well!

My Make Up bag is a Fearne Cotton brand from Boots and I don't think you can still get it, but have look it fits everything in. I've even managed to fit all three Naked Palettes and the rest of my make up before.

Of course I would also carry with me my Make Up Brushes, especially my powder and lip brushes.

Annie Rose XOXO







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form