Everyday MakeUp Make Up Monday

Everyday Make Up Look || The Subtle Approach

18:00Unknown

Firstly, I'm very sorry for not posting on Friday. I had the Flu all last week and didn't actually look at a computer all week. Let alone wear anything but pajamas. But happy Christmas everyone! It's officially December therefore Christmas.


So I'm very much an all or nothing kind of girl in all walks of my life. Including my make up. If I'm doing it, then mostly I can't stand not having  my whole face done. But that's just me. For this look I used the Naked 2 Palette for eye make up. Just a heads up. 

So today I have my go to everyday make up. If I have somewhere to be this is the one I do when I don't have a whole lot of time. I like to look put together but subtle. I like to think I'm just emphasising my natural face... (because clearly my natural eye lid is gold and sparkly....) Anyway this is what I used and did to achieve it.

1. I started with my regular base of Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Collection concealer in 1 & 2. I used concealer under the eyes in 1 first, then my foundation and then went over any blemishes not covered with another layer of concealer. Followed by a dash of Stay Matte Powder

2. Then I moved onto basic contour using MUA Iridescent Gold Highlighter and Sleek Face Form Blusher in Light.

3. For eyes like I said earlier I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I started by sweeping Half Baked across the whole lid a couple of times. Then I worked Snake Bite into the crease, blending it as I went before adding Busted to the crease.

Finally I used Black out as a liner on my bottom lash line and added Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

4. I've been loving lip brushes lately. I think they give a great emphasis on the shape of the lip and somewhat save on needing liner if you aren't out long or like to replenish like me. I used Rimmel 004 in Indulgence. I like the use of the lip brush so that the colour is a lot less intense. 

That's it. My favourite everyday make up look. Let me know what yours is! I hope you enjoyed.

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form