FOTD Make Up Monday

Shopping Make Up || Face of the Day

18:00Unknown

So today I thought that I'd give you a make up look that I wear often during the day if I go out.  So here's what I'm wearing on my face. This has obviously worn throughout the day, so really you can see what's lasted well and what hasn't from what you can see in the picture.


Face:  



  • Collection Concealer in 1, 
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, 
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Iridescent Gold Highlighter


Eyes: 


  • Urban Decay Naked 2 in Foxy
  • Coal Kohl Eyeliner from TOPSHOP.
  • Bourjois Volume One Second Mascara 
  • Soap And Glory SuperCat Liner

Lips: 



  • YSL No.16 in Rouge Roxanne 


I absolutely love this look. It's my typical daytime and evening look. So easy to translate to both day and night. I especially love this lipstick.

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form