fashion friday faux fur

The Fur Snood

18:00Unknown

Yesterday I was shopping in a local village with my mum and then had the feeling that I needed to go into this particular shop. It's a gift shop that sells the cutest things. Anyway, I don't know if anybody else gets this but whenever I get this feeling I always end up finding something I absolutely love.


On this particular day I found a Snood. One that I have fallen in love with and can't believe I lived without before. It's faux fur and honestly the softest and most amazing thing ever. The weather at the moment is freezing. It's officially scarf weather and what better than a fur scarf. Nothing. Honestly. It's the warmest and cosiest and softest thing in the world I kid you not. 

Mine if from the brand Hot Tomato so if you see it around I'd get my hands on one, it was £14.99 which is bargainous if you ask me. Also sorry about the photos I was going to go outside but it's freezing. Ha. 

Seeing as you can't get their products online from what I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong!) I found a handful of similar ones from the lovely high street. 



1. TOPSHOP at £25

2. FOREVER 21 at £10 (in cream but equally gorgeous)

3. ACCESSORIZE at £19 

Honestly I don't think I'm going to take it off for the rest of winter. 

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form