bourjois haul

Mini High Street Make Up Haul

18:00Unknown

So the other day I went shopping, and got a few things that I wanted make up wise and a very small number of Fashion items too, which I'll talk about on Friday. As it's probably quite obvious I adore make up and always make lists of things that I want to try next or need refilling for the next time I go shopping. Usually it's a post it on my laptop. 

So onto my haul. It was 3 for 2 in Superdrug across all cosmetics and I can never resist a bargain. Which this turned out to be as my most of my products were similar in price. I bought three things from Bourjois and one from MUA. (The list isn't quite empty though.)


Bourjois

1. Healthy Mix Foundation in the colour Light Vanilla (No. 51) £9.99 



(Get it here)

I've worn this foundation for the last two days and I have to say that I really like it. It's a medium coverage foundation which I've found to be very successful in mostly hiding any blemishes and generally evening out my skin tone. I also have to say I really love the smell of this foundation. On the bottle it mentions fruit therapy and it definitely smells fruity which makes applying foundation that more pleasant. 

2. Rouge Edition Lipstick in the colour Corail en Vogue (No. 19) £7.99



(Get it here)

I tried this on yesterday with minimal make up and it kind of washed out my face. I tried it again today with day smokey eye and foundation etc and I much prefer the colour today. It's very pretty for a summery day or toning down a heavy eye look for the day/night. 

3. Rouge Edition Velvet in the colour Peach Club (No. 04) £8.99



(Get it here)

I already love this lip product. I've worn it two days in a row and now I want all the colours. I was a little apprehensive at first because the taste isn't so good. However that goes away as soon as the product dries (it's matte.). It lasted just as long as a decent lipstick does and I loved the matte look. 

MUA

4. Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in the colour Iridescent Gold £3.00



(Get it here)

So far, I'm really liking this product for that added shimmer, especially in the evenings I think it will be perfect. It blends very easily and colour pay off is just what you want from a highlighter. Not too heavy. It works pretty well for the basic contour. It's also at the bargainous price of £3.00 which you just can't beat. 

So that's the few items that I bought this week. Look out for my mini fashion haul on Friday!

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form