featured make up

Spring Make Up Bag || FOTD

18:00Unknown



So today I bring you my Spring Make Up Bag. Everything that I've been wearing on my face as the weather gets warmer and everything that I intend to wear throughout the beautiful season of spring. 

I like to think of Spring as the new start for everything including my face and make up. The trees are starting to blossom and everything is starting to get lighter, brighter and cleaner looking in general. Which means that I like to adjust my make up accordingly. 

I've been keeping it pretty basic lately with what I feel is a fresh and clean look to my make up. P.s I've also done something I never do, NOT WEARING EYELINER! The horror I know. 






So the products I've been wearing are; (This is literally in the order I pull them out of the make up bag next to me. SORRY)

NO.7 || Extravagant Volume Mascara (Yes I know, I should
probably find another one) || Buy it here

Balance Me || Shine on Tinted Lip Salve - Sheer Red || Buy it here

PS Love (Primark) || Lip Liner Pencil - 01 || This is only instore sorry

Bourjois || Healthy Mix Foundation - No. 51 Light Vanilla || Buy it here

Bourjois || Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - 52 (This is the darker shade but I pretty much use it as a different tone blush) || Buy it here

Accessorize || Blusher - Scandal || Buy it here (No longer available *insert sad pouty face here*

Collection || Lasting Perfection Concealer - 2 Cool Medium || Buy it here 

Rimmel || Wake Me Up Concealer - 010 Ivory (I've found that with other products this is pretty good as a highlight.) || Buy it here




I either use Blush or Bronzer never both. (I can't contour for anything) What's your Spring Look? Feel free to leave your mascara recommendations below!

 Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love make up bag posts like this! If you're looking for a good mascara to try, my favorite is Smashbox's Hyperlash mascara, but the Body Shop makes some really good mascara as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OOh I'll definitely have to check those out!

      Delete

Contact Form