Bras fashion friday

Let's talk about Bras

18:00Unknown


Ok. This is an important topic. Nearly everyone wears a bra every single day. I'm pretty sure that at this point I'm one of the only people who actually doesn't mind having a bra on and more importantly feel pretty similar when it's on to when it's not. I wear comfortable bras.

Now let's get something straight real fast, I do not wear ugly bras, not sure I even own one. I select bras usually by how they look because I'm a firm believer in good underwear good day.

The reason I find my bras comfortable is because I have been measured, so the sizing of my bras is accurate. It doesn't matter how expensive or cheap a bra is it won't be comfortable if it doesn't fit you properly. Getting fitted takes about ten minutes and it's free.

You walk into Marks and Spencers, Bravissimo, Ann Summers etc. Ask to be measured and try some bras on to make sure they fit, and if you want buy some new ones. (Always a good idea.) If you're nervous or find it awkward go with a friend or your mum or whoever and get them to get fitted too, you can laugh out the awkwardness. Pick out some cute bras together, and go for a coffee with your new lease of life and freedom. 

Trust me it'll change your life. You're welcome.

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form