ASOS Davina

First Haul of 2015

18:00Unknown

Well isn't it fun when you get money and vouchers for Christmas. I worked a little over Christmas and had some money to spend (yay.) So this is what I bought.




1. Running Leggings from M&S £22.50 (x) - I'm actually wearing these right now as I write this post. (I've just done yoga I'm not just wearing them (well kinda am now.)) These are the comfiest leggings I have ever owned. They're seriously soft and just generally amazing. Also my legs look fab in these things if I do say so myself.

2. USA Pro Black Sports Bra from Sports Direct - These weren't fashion related other than colour.

3.  Black Sports Bra  - I can't find either on the website and I threw out the receipts (organised I know)

4. Black Mini Tote Bag  from Miss Selfridge £29.00 (x) - I am a lover of handbags. I've been obsessed since I was probably about 8. Don't ask. Anyway this one was a no brainer for me and I've gotten a lot of use out of it already. I could so have this in all the colours I won't lie.

5. ASOS end point Ankle Boots £17.00 (x) - I'm in love with these shoes. They came on Monday which you'll know if you follow me on Instagram  that they arrived. They're such beautiful boots. I love them. I wear boots a lot (All the time.)  and I absolutely love chunky heeled boots.



6. Vila Vimeil Sweat with Contrast Sleeves £14.00 (x)  This jumper is something different for me. I never wear this kind of thing normally but I fancied a change and I'm really glad I bought them. It's such a comfy top and goes very well with my boots. (Not sorry I keep talking about them.)



I know they aren't fashion related but I also bought two dvds to entertain myself with. Which were:

7. Davina Fit in 15 £5.00 (x) - I'm in a total fitness mood. I've been slowly doing exercise since September and now I've decided to get serious with it.

8. Sherlock Series 3 £8.00 (x) - I love Sherlock and actually have all three series now on dvd.


Annie Rose XOXO


p.s My leggings and top are in the wash, so they're not in the pictures. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form