bourjois Make Up Monday

Mid-November Favourites

18:00Unknown

Today I thought I'd do a tiny twist on the regular monthly favourites and do a mid-monthly favourites because I'm just exciting like that. So on with the post, here's what I've been loving so far in November and October. 


1. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - This product is my new favourite thing and as soon as I have enough money I might just go and buy every single product in the line. They make the perfect matte lip colour and last for ages. I'm in love and I'm never giving them up. Ha. 

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foudation -  The smell of this foundation when you apply it is great which makes it totally worth buying in my opinion. The coverage is also great which means that I need very minimal concealer. Honestly it's a great foundation. It lasts a long time and it gives a good colour. I wish it came in a lot more shades because I think I could do with one slightly lighter sometimes. 

3. Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara - Ok. I'm in love with Bourjois. They're my new favourite brand. Everything they're putting out at the moment I'm loving. At first I didn't really like this mascara I won't lie. I love the No. 7 mascara and this one wasn't matching up in my opinion. But I decided to give it another go and I'm so glad that I did. It's excellent, equally as great as my No. 7 I think. Which means that this one is better because it's cheaper. Woo. 

4. Sleek Face Form in Light - I have been loving this blush at the moment. It's a darker blush which is perfect for the winter months. I obviously love the the highlight too because I've hit pan on that. But honestly this blush is my new favourite blush for winter and Sleek as everyone knows does blush so well. 
5. Soap & Glory Super Cat Eyeliner - I will always love this eyeliner. If Eyeko is the best one I've ever used this is a close second and much more available. It gives a really good wing line and honestly I use it all the time. If it was a tiny bit thinner I might like it even more. But for now. It's my go to. 


What are you loving at the moment?

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I always look past the Rouge Edition Velvets as I expected them to be chunky with such a good price. Also I have managed to lose my face form kit *cries* .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them! I was apprehensive at first too I'd say give them a try! Ooh you poor thing x

      Delete

Contact Form