fashion friday tag

The Fashion Tag

08:00Unknown


I felt like doing something fun today and thought the autumn tag was fun, so I found a fashion tag from earlier in the summer on a different blog  and decided to give it a go. So without further ado...


1.  I love to shop for my clothes at... (3 shops)
  • Topshop
  • NewLook
  • Primark
2. Shop you like to visit but don't usually buy from? 

Zara! It drives me mad! I can never find anything in there but everyone else seems to!

3. Last Accessory you bought?

A handbag from H&M i think?

4. Own something you've never worn?

Yes, I have a long vest top with a girl and a big bow on it which I like but I've never found a good occasion to wear it, nor anything to wear it with! 

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly or just like to be comfortable?

Mostly I'd say I think a lot about what I wear. I usually plan the night before if I'm going somewhere.

6. If I could I would wear ____ everyday?

Heels. Well if they were A. practical or B. really comfortable.  

7. My wardrobe is mostly full of...? 

Coats. Half my wardrobe is taken over by coats. 

8. Most comfortable piece of clothing I own is...? 

My METS Sweatshirt omg. I can fit my whole body in that thing and it's amazing. 

9. What hat would you never ever wear?

A deer stalker. Nope. Never. Ever. 

10. What's your style?

I'd probably say it's mostly smart casual? Quite girly, lots of white and lace. 

11. Favourite T-shirt?

It's my new one from forever 21. I talked about it in my haul. It's so soft and I adore the colour. It's pretty much identical to the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick which I own it's great. 

12. Favourite Dress?

Probably my black lace dress with a white collar and cuffs. It makes me feel like a  60's model.

13. Favourite jumper or sweatshirt?

Again my METS sweatshirt. Sooo comfy. 

14. Favourite Bag?

At the moment it's my pink Topshop bag. That I was bought for my birthday. It's amazing mainly because it's massive and I love the colour! Honestly perfect bag. It even fits my laptop in.

15. Favourite Earrings?

I don't wear earrings a lot. But probably my purple crystal stud earrings. (I can't remember the brand? They do bracelets and stuff too.) 

That's it. Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about my wardrobe and all that! I tag everyone who reads this and has a blog! 

Annie Rose XOXO





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form