Lipstick Collection Make Up Monday

My Lipstick Collection

08:00Unknown


Ok so I don't know about you but I love to see what everybody else has in their make up kits. So I decided to share with you my Lipstick Collection. Side note: Don't judge me on all the red...

So we're going from left to right.

1. Revlon Colorburst in 025 Peach Parfait £7.99
I really love this colour. As you can see I've worn it down quite a lot. It has glitter in it which sparkles up the most boring day and also is very moisturising. Perfect for the colder months.


2. TOPSHOP Lips in Saint £8.00
3. TOPSHOP Lips in Nevada £8.00
4. TOPSHOP Lips  in Trigger £8.00
Two of the four nude colours that I actually own and a darkish red. I love TOPSHOP lipsticks. They remind me a lot of MAC lipsticks. They're similar in consistency and a bonus they taste good! I like to mix colours and especially Nevada and Trigger if I want a softer colour. 

5. Revlon Lipstick in 028 Cherry Blossom 
A gorgeous bright red with excellent packaging. Although I hardly ever wear this Lipstick I like it a lot. I can't find it online at the moment but maybe I didn't look hard enough. 

6. Chanel Rouge Allure in 104 Passion £26.00
This is my go to red. It lasts pretty much forever in my opinion. I love the colour and the consistency. Which I should with the price it is. It's a gorgeous Lipstick and definitely worth it for the length of time I've had it, how much I've worn it and how little it's gone down. So if you have a a few extra pounds to spend. Totally worth it.

7. MAC in Pure Zen £15.50
I bought this mainly because it's pretty. And it is. Clearly you can tell I've worn it a lot and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I can. 

8. Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in 01 £5.49
I like red lipstick. In case at this point you hadn't already noticed. Seeing as I have a lot I tend to use this one for blending. (I like to blend). 


9. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss in 107 £5.49
My second in command red. I always have this in my make up bag. I love this colour, especially for winter and and the darker more maroon clothes in my wardrobe. Ever since I bought it I've loved the colour. I can't get enough. 

10. Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 250 Birthday Suit £4.99
What I consider to be an excellent nude. It's pretty much my natural lip colour only better tasting, slightly more sparkly and shiny. It's also pretty cheap and who doesn't like cheap.

11. Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 004 Indulgence £4.99
Pink. If you're thinking a shade of red pipe down. It counts as a different colour. I love this colour for a summer day when I'm not in the mood for red. (which is rare but I swear it does happen)

12. Maybelline Colorsensational in 422 Coral Tonic £7.19
I love a coral. Especially for Spring. So alright I probably won't use it for a while now but just you wait for how excited I get in spring.

So that's it for lipsticks. Hope you enjoyed.

Annie Rose XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form