essentials fashion friday

My Handbag Essentials

08:00Unknown

Now if you know me at all you'll know I have a Handbag obsession and always carry a fairly big bag. But the reason for that isn't only for fashion. I have a drawer of items in my room which are specifically there so that I can put pretty much all of it in whichever handbag I intend to use that day.

All my bags have a lot of space and end up really full.

So here is my list of stuff I always carry. Trust me it'll save you! 

1). Phone.

2).  Sunglasses

3).  An Umbrella (Always carry both, it seems stupid but in England we do have those days that swap between sunshine and heat and heavy rain. Always be prepared)

4).  Plasters (Blisters are not fun & neither is your friend if she's got one.)

5). My Purse (Why would you leave without this anyway?)

6). House Keys (Won't get locked out the house now will ya)

7). Notebook and Pen (I always take one because I always find I need to write something down!)

8). Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and a sanitary towel.

Non-essentials which I carry anway

1). Hair bands

2). Make Up Bag  

3). Chewing Gum

4). Ipod and Headphones




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form