Coats fashion

Winter Coat Wishlist 2014

08:00Unknown

Seeing as it's September the days are starting to get shorter and the leaves are falling off the trees and it's definitely getting colder I have started eyeing up the gorgeous coats that have been brought out for the new season. I have learned over the years to love coats. I now have a collection of 5 coats which if you ask me is just not enough and I could always do with another! Each product link is the title of the product. So without further ado here is my Winter Coat Wishlist of 2014.

CREPE BELTED WRAP COAT







Price:  £65.00
Shop: Miss Selfridge
Reason I like it:  I personally have a lot of dark coloured coats mainly because it's winter and things are darker. But I've decided this year that I want a lighter wardrobe to brighten those darker winter days! Although not sure this would be the best coat if it's raining maybe just for cold days. 











Price:  £29.99
Shop:  New Look
Reason I like it:  I feel this coat is versatile and sophisticated. It could make the frumpiest outfit appear put together. A bonus is the price and it comes in 7 colours. This coat is definitely more of an Autumn/Spring coat. But hey I need one of those. 















Price:  £59.99
Shop:  H&M
Reason I like it:  More wintry. I love how cosy this coat looks while also emphasising the waist with the belt. I also love the unusual colour which goes with pretty much anything! 















So there's the selection of my favourite coats this season! Hoping I get the Miss Selfridge one especially for my birthday! 

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form