autumn tag birthday

The Autumn Tag

08:00Unknown




Since September is upon us and the Autumn fashion has arrived in stores it is time for some warmer fashion talks. I spotted the Autumn Tag on MakeUpSavvy and decided it would be fun to do as well. Ok so on with the tag!


 Question 1: What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc? 
I actually hate Coffee and tea! (please don't hurt me) So my favourite drink is Costa's honeycomb hot chocolate! 

Question 2: What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves? 

Boots. Always. 

Question 3: What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

I pretty much always listen to a random variety of music... but it's usually country or pop sometimes.

Question 4: What's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I think probably Alien by  Thierry Mugler which I always steal from my mum because I've never bothered to buy it for myself haha.

Question 5: What scents will you be burning this season?

My favourite scent is always Yankee Cinnamon sticks! But I might find a new scent this year! I love vanilla candles from Ikea as well but I might find some chocolate candles or toffee!  

Question 6: What do you love most about Autumn?

The leaves changing colour before they fall off the trees! When they go turn those beautiful reds, browns and yellows all together.

Question 7: Favourite make up look?

I love a brown and gold smokey eye in Autumn! As well as a red lip with black eyeliner (then again I'm always up for that) but especially the darker berry shade lipsticks and the fact I can pull out my darker blushes! 

Question 8: What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Well my birthday firstly which is at the end of this month! So I always get excited for that.  New tv series is also something I always get excited about! Including Castle Season 7 and the new Downton season!

Let me know what you're looking forward to about Autumn! 

Lots of Love 

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form