clear out clothing

Clearing Out the Closet

09:38Unknown

I hate nearly all my clothes. Mainly because I hardly ever buy anything new and also because I just hate them and I couldn't even tell you why. I think they're unflattering and boring. That's why. But I still couldn't tell you how they are unflattering or why they're boring. So after a discussion with my mum and my best friend I have decided that this month I am going to go through my wardrobe and throw/give away anything that I haven't worn in over a year, have never worn or anything that I don't feel comfortable wearing anymore. As well as anything that I don't feel good in when I wear it.



I have wanted to clear out my wardrobe for ages and get a lot of new clothes for a long time. If anyone has seen my pinterest I have a lot of fashion and beauty posts as well as on my Tumblr. I would love to have a designer closet like Lisa Vanderpump (of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fame) or any other rich person's that you see on social media

However I'm obviously no where near rich enough for that.... So I settled on the clothes I did have. But now that I have a lot of time because School is no more I have decided to do the clear out so that I can write down all the things that I actually need or want clothes wise. And get them throughout the year instead of in one big go because honestly who has the money for that!? Especially as I'm going to university next year where washing machines are a lot less available and I will be in casual clothes every day! 
Let me know what changes your making this month in the comments below!

Wish me luck! 

Annie Rose XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form