closet tour fashion

How I Organise My Wardrobe

08:00Unknown






Seeing as I recently cleared out about 3/4 of my wardrobe I decided to r-organise. So that I can see absolutely everything I have in the stages that I need them. My wardrobe has a double door section and a single mirrored door from Ikea.

Starting with the mirrored door which I nickname the shoe closet (you can see why) I have all shelves. On the top shelf I have a basket full of all my underwear and below that I keep my summer and light coloured shoes. 


Below this I keep my dark winter shoes and my knee high
stiletto boots. On the bottom shelf I keep my winter boots e.g Uggs, Riding Boots and my Lita style boots. 

In my main wardrobe are all my clothes. I hang everything up because I find it much easier to see my options if everything is in the same place. A woman always needs options. I organise it quite simply. From left to right, jumpers, jeans, dresses, jumpsuits, skirts, shorts, t-shirts, vest tops, blouses, jackets, coats, formal dresses. 

Below all my clothes I keep handbags and scarves. I keep out four handbags, the ones I use the most and the rest are stored in my bright pink over night bag. Then I have my winter satchel which I keep out just in case! And then I have my scarves in the soap and glory bathroom bag. I find storing things like this keeps everything neat and all in one place without looking cluttered. (which I find stressful)

Annie Rose XOXO








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form