Chanel Make Up Monday

Chanel Nail Varnishes || The Review

08:00Unknown





Are Chanel nail varnishes worth £17.50? In short no. Sorry they aren't. I have tested out the red nail varnish for one week, and honestly I am seriously unimpressed in terms of staying power. Which is really sad as I love a lot of their other products.


They have a good range of colours and in terms of thickness the varnishes are worth it. They only take one or two coats in order to get a thick shiny coat which is good. They also dry very quickly which is a blessing especially if you hate waiting for an hour before you can move again without chipping or smudging your nails. So initially I was impressed.


After one week however my nails had seriously chipped. To the point where it appeared as if I had a really cheap nail varnish on. They started to chip after around a day which for the price they are is just not good enough. 


Do you like their varnishes? Do you agree?

Annie Rose XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form